Friday, August 3, 2007

It's been a while....

Here's one of the LOs I completed for Country Papercraft's latest newsletter using the gorgeous Doodlebug PP's. These are part of the August Designer Kits.

I have been really slack of late and haven't updated my blog. So here I am, I'm back. Now, what's been happening; On the home front, we are going to be Grandparents for the second time, DD Kimberley broke the news last week. I'm so excited (another scrapping subject) LOL She is due late February and Matthew and the new bub will be just 18 mnths apart. Matthew turns on next Saturday and Kimberley has organised a huge BBQ with just about the whole town invited!!!!! Matthew also took his first couple of steps on Monday and hasn't done it since. We thought he might walk before his first birthday , but not sure now.
The boys are all well and are all together this weekend at Noosa. The boat is finally going and Wink took it down so they could all go fishing.
Me, well I started my weight loss programme this week, so fingers crossed.
ON the scrapping front - have just completed challenge 2 with Country Papercraft's amazing journey. This has been such fun and thanks to my Scissor Sister Lee we are having a ball.

2 comments:

Charmaine Otto Photography said...

Hi Sharon, thanks for popping in to say hi. Though i would return the favour. Love the layouts here. Awesome! So you are in murgon hey. Not too far away from me. I don't really visit embellished too much anymore either. The girls at scrapboxx are much more friendly!!
Anyways might catch you around.
Cya
...Char...

Shazz said...

GREAT to see you back again sharon. i was thrilled to hear your news about the new grandbaby that you will have to love come feb next year. how is your DD keeping...???
another subject for your amazing scrapping style and skills.
i am at work and can't see your LO but will have a look when i get home.
hope you are keeping well.
have a great thursday xxoo