Saturday, February 23, 2008

No Baby Yet!!!!




DD Kimberley is now overdue by a couple of days and I just can't wait. I ring or call in at least twice a day to check on her. She looks like she is ready to bust........poor thing, especially in this extraordinary heat we are having this weekend. I thought I was going to pass out yesterday, we don't have airconditioning in our house and I was so heat stressed that I lay on the polished wooden floors thinking it would be cooler.......what a joke!! Today is a little better but I think I am actually looking forward to getting back to work tomorrow to the aircon!

Don't really have much to say this week...........very boring! I'll save it for when the baby arrives. LOL Here's a couple of LO's that I have done in the last couple of weeks.

No comments: