Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I've been AWOL


HI Everyone, I've been a very bad blogger!! Is there something that happens to our mind and body once we get passed 45 years old??? I seem to be lost somewhere between "My new job" and "Can you babysit" and "did you do this today, and when are you going to do that". I have only scrapped two LO's of beautiful baby Erin and she is now just over 3 months old. I haven't even made time to sit on the computer and see what is happening in the world of scrapping until two weeks ago. By the way, I love my new job!! Never thought of myself as a salesperson, but I am finding it very rewarding. Matthew and Erin are just wonderful, Matthew is really starting to turn into a chatterbox now and simply repeats everything that is said, which is a bit scary at times. Erin is such a happy baby and is full of smiles. I am so lucky to have them close and be able to steal them to take home with me occasionally.

I made the sad decision to resign from my role as DT with Country Papercraft simply because of all the new things that are happening in my life. Thanks so much to the wonderful Marg and Mish as well who welcomed me with such enthusiasm to their creative group. I have to make a real effort to get back to some serious scrapping.

I have a LO in this month's Scrapbook Creations (issue 55) and another acceptance for issue 60. I also have just had another couple of acceptances from Scrapbooking Memories for some upcoming editions. Tis all a little bit exciting!!!



No comments: