Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Finally some more layouts....




It's been a long week so far. I have been sick with a 24 hr bug which has been hanging around for at least 48 hrs!!!! Feeling better this morning so looks like I will be back at work today. I did these layouts early in the week and decided to share with you. Blooming Beauty (she is just too cute don't you think!!)is my White with 1 challenge for this month which was to use all white and brads/eyelets. I haven't used eyelets in so long and it was fun to dig them out again. That's what I love about some of these challenges, they make you think outside the square and do things that you may not have done for a while. It is easy to get into a "scrapping rut" and I for one like to go and check out my stash every now and then to remind myself of just what is hidden in the depths of my room........God that is really scarey!!!! Laugh out loud is one I loved doing cause I think the photo of Matthew screams out "bright and bold" so I used the red. Siblings is a different approach to the normal heritage style and I really like how it turned out. I have a ball of string on my table at the moment and I keep trailing it across my layouts to see if I can use it.....this time it worked well I think!!!

8 comments:

Colleen Cooper said...

Gorgeous layouts Sharon...Love your work very inspirational!!

LisaW said...

Hey Sharon. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Your white with one layout is gorgeous! as are the rest of your layouts. Cheers, Lis.

Hannah said...

Just beautiful, Sharon! I love your use of space in each of these, yet they are all very different. The white one is particularly stunning!

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous work Sharon..hope these are your WW1 application layouts...they are super duper!!!

Mrs Frizz said...

Oh wow ... all of them. Hope you have managed to kick those germ bugs goodbye and good riddance.

Kris said...

I know i've said this before..BUT...
You are truly an amazing scrapper. The White layout is my favourite!!

Lynlee said...

Hi Sharon, hope your feeling a bit better. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Thought I'd stop by and check yours out, and so glad I did. Your layouts are just gorgeous, LOVE the white one, how stunning is that, and of course Matthew is still just too cute, and I really love your different take on the heritage lo, beautiful. The string looks fab. Cheers Lynlee x

Kylie Liston said...

Hi there, your scrapping is amazing! That white layout is one of the most stunning layouts i have ever seen!!!! Just beautiful!!