Thursday, June 21, 2007

Some exciting news........



A little bit of "happy dancin'" happening in my house this week..............I am now a Design Team Member for Acacia Paper Craft ( A wholesale scrapping business here in Australia) Spoke to the lovely Nicole yesterday and she gave me a brief rundown on my role as a DT and I can't wait to get started. My LO's and OTP project that I did for them as a Guest Designer have been photographed and ready for use in advertising. I saw a couple of my designs and LO 's in their latest newsletter and it was quite surreal seeing my name accompanying the pictures. This is just another step in my goal to be published more often and have my work out there for others to see. When I learn how to upload pics here in this blog...........soon I hope, I will be able to show you some of my work. OK......... I just worked out how to upload pics!!!! Above are the two LO's I did as a guest designer for Acacia Paper Craft.

No comments: