Friday, August 22, 2008

Finally a Friday at home!!



























I had my first Friday off work for about a month and I had a very relaxing day. Matthew slept over last night and I dropped him off at Day Care and then after a little housework (LOL) I drove to Kingaroy and visited my LSS and of course spent too much money! But I did pick up some gorgeous new stuff. THe chipboard tree and butterfly are from a Western Australian company called Twiddleybitz. You really must check them out and ask your LSS to order, they have some amazing stuff.. I scrapped when I got home and came up with this layout of Erin using a sketch by the ever so talented Liz Qualman. Love this PP by Cosmo Cricket and especially love the chipboard tree. I added some black sequins topped with coloured beads too.

2 comments:

Ewonne said...

It's a gorgous layout and she looks just like a little doll!

/Ewonne

Anna said...

what a cutie !!! I love it