Friday, May 8, 2009
Forgive me Bloggers for I have sinned........it has been at least 3 weeks since my last blog entry! I can feel "dot" form coming on strongly:- Here goes....
* Oldest DS Michael and his fiancee are moving back to Murgon this weekend
* I have been working most Friday's for the last month...AAAAGGGHHH!!
* I have had Matthew and Erin quite a bit of late as Kimberley is busy setting up her new business.
* Spent a wonderful few days in Brisbane last weekend.
* Shopped some, drank some, laughed some and overall enjoyed time away with good friends.
* Managed to complete all my scapping assignments on time...PPHHEWW!
* MOstly been feel like crap so went to Doctor and had some blood tests done, now waiting for results. ie: arthritis, hormones and anything else they decide to check on LOL!
* Missed out on getting to the 5th round of Scrapstreet Star but had a ball trying. Congrats to the winner Jackie G.
Here are a few of my layouts completed in the last few weeks.
"FIshing" is my example for Sketch 50 at Creative Scrappers.
"Window to my World", "Behind every face" and "GIrls and their Pearls" were my entries in Scrapstreet Star.
"Together" is my example for the May Challenge at White with 1 , to use WHite with Olive and birdies.
"You have Grown" is my example for the May Challenge at Scrap the Boys , which was to use the words GROW OR TIME and to use some form of measurement ie: clocks, tape measures graphs etc: