Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June Challenges




Here are my DT examples for June:-

The first one is "Building Blocks" which is for Scrap the Boys and the challenge was to use Red and Black and one other colour and to scrap about your boys and their fav toys!. Matthew loves his blocks and his fav thing at the moment is to build a "Gwarge" for his cars! LOL

The second one is "Imagine" which is for the White with 1 June Challenge. THe challenge was to use White with Red and include brackets. Another one of Matthew taken awhile ago now, but I love the look on his face. I like how this one turned out.....a bit whimsical and it was also finished very quickly. I used some red micro beads stuck onto a smear of pritt glue in a few places for something different.

The third one is sketch 54 at Creative Scrappers. This is my youngest sons' girlfriend, Morgan.

Another busy couple of weeks for me, and I am looking forward to going to Brisbane this Saturday to attend the Papercraft Expo. I have never been before so I am looking forward to meeting some cyber friends. I will be keeping a look out for familiar names and faces. HOpe to see you there! If you want to catch up let me know!

CHeers Sharon

6 comments:

Vanessa said...

I just love the unusual color combination on the one with Morgan!

Isabel De Pauw said...

love the "smile" lay-out

iza said...

lurve ur imagine page.the design was great.n lurve ur smile page too.

Susan Longman said...

Gorgeous layouts Sharon ...beautiful work and thnls for all your hard work on Scrap the Boys over the last 6 months :)

Mrs Frizz said...

You enjoy your weekend away ...

gorgeous layouts too btw ... very 'noice'!!!!

Lynlee said...

Hi Sharon, just stopped by to say hi. Hope you have a great weekend away. Gorgeous layouts, boy you have been a busy girl. Keep up the awesome work :) x