Monday, October 1, 2007

CPC October Kit




Here are my LO's for the October kit at Country Papercraft..............wow!! Loved this kit. The PP's are from Melissa Francis. I'm really happy with how they turned out as I have probably only ever done 4 or 5 double pagers!!!!! EVER!!! I had these photos of my wonderful Grandma when we took the babies to visit her one morning. Grandma has Alzheimers and I don't really think she knew whose babies they were but she didn't care. She just cuddled and kissed them and incredibly Matthew responded so beautifully to her. He touched her and cuddled her too. Isabella stayed asleep and was so content while Grandma rocked her and kissed her forehead. It was so beautiful to watch.

Anyway............get on over to CPC and check out the rest of the LO's the Design Team came up with this month......SUPER!!!

Only 14 more sleeps and we head off to WA..............I'm starting to panic, I don't have a clue on what to pack (clothing and scrap supplies!)
Just found a new place to visit.............The wonderful Tess has a blogspot called Scrap the Stuff. Great little place for inspirational LO's and challenges. Check it out using my link on the side.
Another lovely lady named Joyce also has a blog called Inspire Me. Lots of inspiration here too!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

These pages are just so beautiful!!!

Raechel Gribbin said...

You have captured such beautiful memories with these photo's! I love your layout it looks supurb.

TFS,
Raechel :o)