Friday, January 30, 2009

I've been tagged....


Received this tag from two lovely ladies Susan and the other Susan I thought this was an interesting activity and was dying to see which photo I had in this particular file. Thanks to you both.

Here are the rules:
1. Go to the section of your computer where you store all of your photos.
2. Select the 6th folder.
3. Select the 6th photo from that folder.
4. Post and explain about that picture.
5. Tag 6 other people

THis photo was taken on the 6 July 2006. My friend Colleen and I both started scrapping through CM, but I ventured off to other things quite quickly. Colleen on the other hand stayed loyal for a long time and this photo is the first time she used metal on a layout. It was a momentous occasion LOL and I had to document it. I took a few photo's and actually scrapped a page about her transformation. She does beautiful work and is the most patient person I know. SHe has such an eye for detail....go check out the link on here to her blog.
I haven't passed this one to anyone, but if you want to do this please go ahead.

No comments: