I am going away for a couple of days tomorrow, so I thought I would get this one done before I go back to work next week! The January WW1 Challenge was to use white with turquoise and flourishes. I stamped the flourish and then used clear embossing powder on them....love my new heat gun! I did the same for the stamped flowers and then cut them out and attached them with foam mounting tape for some dimension. Added some sequins and kindy glitz and I was done! The big flower I found at a cheapy shop, really like the effect it gives but what a pain to scan! Took a little close up shot just for fun!